Lead Engineering Recruiter
Job ID # 2019-10306
Location: Huntsville, Alabama
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Experience: 4+ years
What You’ll Do:
- Lead, guide, mentor and support a team of recruiters to successfully and strategically deliver on hiring metrics while maintaining a positive candidate experience
- Responsible for driving overall success of team including managing prioritization, delegation, and overall accountability of team
- Meet regularly with Moseley Leadership to develop the overall recruiting strategy, identifying gaps in internal talent and create an ongoing and ever-evolving recruiting roadmap reflective of current and future goals
- Participate in customer conference calls as requested
- Qualify and present potential candidate resumes to clients through approved channels with the goal of adding value to the selection process to include screen resumes, interview candidates, administer appropriate assessments, reference checking, make recommendations for hire and deliver employment offers
- Formulate recruiting strategies with the Professional Services Manager by translating engineering requirements into sourcing strategies/plans and executing against those plans
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Moseley’s applicant tracking system, iCIMS, policies, and procedures
- Continual strategizing with the Professional Services Manager in identifying qualified candidates with new and innovative sourcing ideas
- Maintain accurate and organized documentation on all candidates, searches, interactions, and other recruiting activities in Moseley’s Applicant Tracking System, iCIMS, to ensure compliance in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Maintain timely and effective communication with all partners throughout the recruiting process including communication with candidates
What You’ll Need:
- Expert level skills in Microsoft Office Products including Word, and Excel
- Ability to quickly learn and understand computer programs, vendor management and applicant tracking programs
- Requires frequent use and strong knowledge of industry practices, techniques and standards
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Must be a team player and support the team vision
- Ability to travel as needed and flexible work hours to accommodate customers nationwide
- *U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related field and 4+ years overall recruiting experience or the 8+ years recruiting experience with no degree.
- 1+ years’ experience in Engineering Recruiting
- 3+ years’ experience in Staffing Industry, to include contract labor and DoD specific job roles, required
- 3+ years’ experience in leadership or management role with proven leadership ability
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/job-seekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/