Advanced Systems Engineer
Job ID # 2019-10425
Location: El Segundo, CA
Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Experience: 5+ years
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze, design, develop and test client systems to ensure the integration of software, hardware, reliability, maintainability, safety and other requirements in the total engineering effort.
- Formulating operational concepts; performing mission, functional, cost-benefit and risk analysis; selecting systems architecture; and preparing specifications for client operating systems to ensure designs meet applicable security specifications.
- Document security on both new and fielded information systems or provide accreditation/certification evaluation and test support to ensure all technical security features are considered and functioning properly.
- Exercise creative thinking and ideation to advance our business performance
- Deliver innovative, flexible, integrated solutions to meet customers changing business needs
- Support and engage in programs, projects and practices behind the culture and strategy, and comply with all policies and procedures
- Follow industry and department trends and developments to ensure services are consistent with, and/or superior to, industry best practices
What You’ll Need:
- TS/SCI required at time of hire.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering combined with 5+ years of experience; or Master’s degree in in Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering combined with 3+ years of experience.
- Agile experience is preferred.
- Experience in SIGINT and Space Payloads
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/job-seekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/