Senior Advanced Systems Engineer
Job ID # 2019-10426
Direct Hire Opportunity
Location: El Segundo, California
Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Experience: 8 years
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze, design, develop and test customer systems to ensure the integration of software, hardware, reliability, maintainability, safety and other requirements in the total engineering effort.
- Formulating operational concepts; performing mission, functional, cost-benefit and risk analysis; selecting systems architecture; and preparing specifications for customer’s operating systems to ensure designs meet applicable security specifications.
- May also be asked to document security on both new and fielded information systems or provide accreditation/certification evaluation and test support to ensure all technical security features are considered and functioning properly.
- Exercise creative thinking and ideation to advance our business performance
- Deliver innovative, flexible, integrated solutions to meet customers changing business needs
- Support and engage in programs, projects and practices behind the culture and strategy, and comply with all policies and procedures
- Follow industry and department trends and developments to ensure services are consistent with, and/or superior to, industry best practices
What You’ll Need:
- TS/SCI security clearance is required at time of hire.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering or field is required (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in SIGINT and Space Payloads
- Agile experience preferred.
A Relocation Package may be available to qualified individuals.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/job-seekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/