Job ID # 2020-10547
Direct Hire, Full-Time with Benefits
Location: Warren, MI
What You’ll Do:
- Assignments require an analytical mindset, independent judgment, and the application of programming, software principals, theories, and concepts
- Provide direct support to robotics ground systems offering the ability to participate in a wide range of challenging projects
- Support project team leads, developers, and solution architects as we develop solutions for ground systems
- Hands-on experience developing state of the art ground robotics systems
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field
- U.S. Citizenship is required by law
- Ability to obtain a Secret clearance
- Proficient in C++ and Python
- Experience with Robotics or autonomy programming
- Software system integration with controls, embedded systems programming
- Experience with popular robotics middleware including but not limited to ROS, Apollo and RT-MAPs
- Experience working with sensors including but not limited to Lidar, radar, camera, IMU, GPS.
- Familiar with communication protocol including but not limited to TCP, UDP, USB, CAN bus, I2C, SPI.
- Familiar with multi-threading programming and inter-process communication.
- Experience with ROS-M, ROS 2 or similar preferred
- Experience with RTK preferred
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.