Job ID # 2020-10585
Location: Hayward, CA
Industry: Infrastructure & Civil Engineering
Minimum Education: High School Diploma
What You’ll Do:
- Install monitors within sewer lines
- Hydraulic calibration
- Collection of data and review for accuracy
- Monitor troubleshooting activity and make repairs
- Inspect manholes manually or with telemonitoring equipment
- Conduct flow isolations, smoke testing, dye water flooding and site inspection
- Maintain accurate, legible organized records in accordance to all Operations Quality Work Instructions.
- Maintain vehicle and equipment to ensure safety, mechanically soundness and productive operation.
- Adhere to all safety procedures and policies.
- Travel and work overtime hours as required.
- Shift: 6am-2 pm. Must be available for night shift 12am-8 am. Must be willing and available for overtime in November and December.
What You’ll Need:
- Required – active CPR certification
- Good mechanical skills
- Basic computer skills
- Manual dexterity and willingness to work outdoors
- Physical and cognitive ability necessary to do confined space entry and perform rescue operations when necessary
- Basic knowledge of electronics is helpful
- Must be able to function in a team environment and be capable of achieving daily productivity targets
- Must be willing to travel and work in the physical conditions present in a sewer
- Valid driver’s license
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- Required – High School Diploma
- Preferred – Bachelor of Science
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/job-seekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/