Electrical Assembler III
Job ID # 2020-10596
Direct Hire Opportunity
Location: Madison, AL
Minimum Education: High School Diploma / GED
Minimum Experience: 10 years
What You’ll Do:
- Assemble electrical & electronic components, wiring harnesses, and other electrical assemblies & subassemblies.
- Manufacture electronic/electrical circuitry, electronic components (CCA’s), and wiring harnesses according to Manufacturing Orders (M.O.), Drawings, Engineering Changes, Customer Specifications, and Process Instructions (P.I.).
- Maintain clean and safe working environment in line with company policies.
- Other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need:
- Required – ESD, IPC620, JSTD-001
- Familiar with and understands J-STD, AS and MIL specifications as they relate to Defense/Aerospace requirements in CCA’s and Harness build.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Extensive experience in harness fabrication and enclosure integration
- Superior knowledge of “build to print” operations and specifications required to produce products in a defense/aerospace manufacturing environment.
- Well versed in inspection techniques and specifications interpretation.
- General computer skills, and can read and write English.
- Working knowledge of “Lean 6-Sigma” and 5S methodology.
- Experienced in the operation of SMT placement equipment.
- SMT rework background and experience.
- Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to walk and stand on level and/or inclined surfaces for certain periods throughout the day.
- Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands, working at heights with fall protection devices.
- Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below shoulders.
- May be required to lift up to 25 pounds and carry for short distances.
- May be required to read dials/gauges, identify small objects and hand tools.
- Must be able to see imperfections, micrometer readings and other small scales.
- Must be able to communicate by voice and detect sound by ear.
- Must be able to distinguish color and judge three-dimensional depth.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
High school diploma / GED combined with 10+ years of experience in defense/aerospace manufacturing and 6+ years of experience in high reliability manufacturing.
A Relocation Package may be available to qualified individuals.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/job-seekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/