Senior Manager of Business Development
Job ID # 2020-10633
Direct Hire Opportunity
Location: San Jose, CA
Clearance Requirement: Ability to Obtain TS/SCI with Poly
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Experience: 7 years
What You’ll Do:
- Identify and capture new business opportunities in the international and domestic Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) marketplace, with emphasis on High Frequency (HF) and Very High/Ultra High Frequency (V/UHF) Communications Intelligence (COMINT) Direction Finding (DF) Systems and Satellite Communication & Collection Systems.
- Establish and maintain frequent Intelligence Community (IC) and Defense customer contacts in the international and domestic SIGINT, COMINT/DF and Satellite Communication marketplace.
- Collaborate with customers to develop system Concept of Operations (CONOPS), architectures, and requirements for SIGINT, COMINT/DF and Satellite Communication collection systems.
- Develop and present briefing packages of business area capabilities and system offerings to international and domestic customers.
- Work closely with business area technical and management team to align business area strategy, capabilities, investments, and offerings with SIGINT, COMINT/DF and Satellite Communication markets.
- Perform competitor analyses and develops teaming relationships as needed.
- Work closely with Export Compliance organization to obtain all export licenses for business pursuits in the international marketplace.
What You’ll Need:
- Must be able to obtain TS/CI with poly
- Current TS/SCI is preferred at time of hire
- Must have proven experience with the capture management and proposal development processes.
- Direction finding systems, arrays and algorithms and their performance characteristics;
- HF propagation;
- Commercial Satellite Communication networks and protocols;
- Detailed understanding of the SIGINT, COMINT/DF and Satellite Communication market place including major customers and industry competitors.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to travel worldwide, up to 20%.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field required
- 7+ years of relevant experience
A Relocation Package may be available to qualified individuals.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.