Product Repair/Mod Tech C
Job ID # 2020-10709
Location: Tinker AFB, OK
Industry: Aerospace & Defense
Minimum Clearance: Interim Secret
Minimum Education: High School Diploma / GED
Minimum Experience: 4+ years
What You’ll Do:
- Assemble, disassemble and/or modify systems by changing, removing, replacing or upgrading aerospace vehicle components to correct failures or implement changes.
- Oversees assembly, disassembly or overhaul.
- Configure aerospace vehicles and bench test equipment.
- Troubleshoot complex pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems to isolate mechanical or electrical faults and repair faulty components.
- Perform validation/verification testing of systems and components.
- Document procedures and established processes to ensure contractual and regulatory compliance (e.g., repairs, test results, applicable modifications and inspection results).
- Inspect components and verifies repairs for flight worthiness requirements.
- Oversee training.
- Work under general direction.
- Inspect component before installation or usage to verify cleanliness and serviceability of components.
- Fabricate and modify aerospace products according to specifications.
- Perform tasks associated with the safe handling of a aerospace vehicle.
- Perform efforts associated with sealing, painting, shimming, and preserving structure in accordance with standard repair processes.
- Some general mechanic work will be required
What You’ll Need:
- Interim Secret Security Clearance is required.
- Demonstrates the capability to read and interpret engineering drawings, technical orders, process specification, and retrofit requirements to perform structural modification/repair.
- Experienced in the use of tooling assemblies and fixtures for depot level modification and repair of structural parts.
- Able to perform close tolerance drilling, reaming, removal, and installation to critical support structures and fracture critical areas.
- Ability and understanding of locating blind holes necessary for installation of new structural items to existing structure.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED combined with 4+ years of relevant work experience; or Vocational School / Associates combined with 2+ years of relevant work experience; or Bachelor’s degree.
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/job-seekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/