Product Repair/Mod Tech C
Job ID # 2020-10712
Location: Mountain Home AFB, ID
Industry: Aerospace & Defense
Minimum Clearance: Interim Secret
Minimum Education: High School Diploma / GED
Minimum Experience: 4+ years
What You’ll Do:
- Assemble, disassemble and/or modify systems by changing, removing, replacing or upgrading aerospace vehicle components to correct failures or implement changes.
- Oversee assembly, disassembly or overhaul.
- Configure aerospace vehicles and bench test equipment.
- Troubleshoot complex pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems to isolate mechanical or electrical faults and repair faulty components.
- Perform validation/verification testing of systems and components.
- Document procedures and established processes to ensure contractual and regulatory compliance (e.g., repairs, test results, applicable modifications and inspection results).
- Inspect components and verifies repairs for flight worthiness requirements.
- Oversee training.
- Work under general direction.
- Troubleshoot and maintain F-15 aircraft structures, systems, components, and related equipment.
- Remove and install aircraft components.
- Conduct functional tests of repaired components and systems.
- Adjust, align, and rig aircraft systems.
- Supervise and perform aircraft jacking, lifting, and towing operations.
- Inspect F-15 aircraft structures, systems, components, and related systems.
- Supervise and perform aircraft and component inspections.
- Interpret inspection findings and determines adequacy of corrective actions.
- Inspect and check components for clearances, tolerances, proper installation, and operation.
- Inspect and operate powered and nonpowered aerospace ground equipment.
- Inspect and identify aircraft corrosion for prevention and repair.
- Review maintenance forms, aircraft records, automated maintenance data systems, and historical reports to ensure complete documentation.
- Inventory and maintain aircraft equipment.
What You’ll Need:
- Interim Secret Security Clearance is required.
- F-15 experienced preferred
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED combined with 4+ years of relevant work experience; or Vocational School / Associates combined with 2+ years of relevant work experience; or Bachelor’s degree.
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/job-seekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/