Job ID # 2020-10714
Location: Huntsville, AL
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
What You’ll Do:
- Create, publish, and maintain high volume of job requisitions in iCIMS
- Create and/or update candidate profiles including uploading resumes and applications, and merging profiles
- Create and/or update company profiles including writing job templates
- Ensure contractual and governmental compliance by publishing jobs within set amount of time
- Screen phone calls, voicemails, and emails; forward to recruiters if necessary
- Publish jobs to additional job boards
- Pull reports in iCIMS
- Liaison with job board representatives
- Reserve conference room in Calendar for Recruiting events
- Reconcile credit card receipts
- Source additional candidates for recruiters
What You’ll Need:
- Strong Microsoft Suite skills: especially Excel, Word, Outlook
- Strong ability to multitask
- Skills: editing and proofreading
- Data entry experience
- Accurate & efficient
- Familiar with iCIMS or other Applicant Tracking Systems; or able to learn new systems quickly
- Customer service focused
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) and 0-2 years of experience
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/job-seekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/