Job ID # 2020-10734
Location: Birmingham, AL
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for all phases of transition performance (planning, managing, resources, technical accuracy, timeliness, and quality of deliverables) and will ensure that the work meets or exceeds the performance expectations of client.
- Develop plan to complete assigned projects according to project requirements.
- Communicate plan to associates who are involved, affected, or stake holders on the project.
- Carry out daily activities related to project, including supervision of tasks, completing action items, communication, research, and facilitation of project.
- Identify risks and problems occurring during the project and develop plan to resolve or mitigate.
- Research and apply changes occurring in the environment.
- Develop effective rapport with stakeholders, affected areas, and project team members, including the use of performance management and leadership skills.
- Participate as an author, SME, and analyst on written responses to government Requests for Proposal (RFPs).
What You’ll Need:
- Project management skills, an understanding of project management principles and foundations, and an understanding of standard System Development Life Cycles (SDLCs).
- Demonstrated experience in research and analysis techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of software such as MS Project, Visio, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- An overall knowledge of government environments and operations, especially Medicaid.
- Experience responding to government proposals.
- PMP certification.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science, business, engineering or a related field.
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/job-seekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/