Job ID # 2020-10740
Location: Littelton / Waterton, CO
What You’ll Do:
- Aerospace paint, aerospace primer and other aerospace coating application using spray, brush, swab techniques.
- Surface prep, using grit blast, hand abrade and power abrasion techniques
- Prepreg and wet layup fabrication techniques, including vacuum bag processing, bonding, and oven/autoclave curing.
- Tooling fabrication from various materials such as aluminum, composites, and wood.
- Working with small shop power tools (saws, routers, sanders, and grinders).
- Machine shop equipment operation (mill, lathe, table saw, band saw, etc)
- Assembly of composite/mechanical structures including setup, bonding, and fastener applications. Operation of measuring devices such as calipers, height gages, micrometers, and torque wrenches.
- Installation and torqueing of fasteners, drilling, installation of rivets, adhesive bonding, measurement and shimming interfaces to close tolerances Additional Technician responsibilities also include attention to detail, use of personal protection equipment, ability to work in small teams and work to established schedules.
- Employee’s should be able to work overtime as required and weekends if needed.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- Preferred: A&P Certification or equivalent 2 Year degree
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/job-seekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/