Job ID # 2020-10748
Location: Tinker AFB, OK
Industry: Aerospace & Defense
Minimum Clearance: Interim Clearance
Minimum Education: Associate’s Degree
Minimum Experience: 1 year
What You’ll Do:
- Supports manufacturing requirements for non-production materials, tool and shop supplies.
- Assists with analysis and research of new technology.
- Assists with investigating changes in manufacturing requirements and supporting emergent requests.
- Supports the evaluation of outside supplier performance and verification of compliance with procedures and contract specifications.
- Performs inventory and coordinates redistribution of materials.
- Works under general supervision.
- Personnel will have to maintain a tool room and have hazmat control experience.
- Logistic experience with air force systems required
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- Associate’s degree combined with 1+ years of relevant work experience.
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/job-seekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/