Job ID # 2020-10765
Location: El Segundo, CA
Industry: Aerospace & Defense
Minimum Education: High School Diploma / GED
Minimum Experience: 1 year
What You’ll Do:
- Works from test and planning documents, circuit and product diagrams, equipment manuals, and verbal and written instructions.
- Lays out and determines standard methods and sequences to test and troubleshoot complex digital electronic subassemblies, slices and units by performing operations such as inspections, wirechecks, component verifications, and functional testing under various environmental conditions.
- Sets up the test configuration by making all cable connections between the item-under-test and the station.
- Secures connectors to the proper torque where required.
- Reviews test data for failures and fills out paperwork to report failures.
- Operates commercial and custom test equipment including computer-controlled test stations, oscilloscopes, digital multimeters, logic analyzers, chart recorders, and thermal chambers.
- Uses, interprets and critiques circuit and product drawings, and test documents such as specifications and procedures.
- Uses application software on test stations that run under various operating systems, and able to execute batch files.
- Troubleshoots flight hardware under the guidance of an engineer.
- Fills out paperwork to rework the hardware.
- Troubleshoots and repairs test stations under the guidance of an engineer.
- Sets up test stations for usage by following instructions and diagrams in equipment documents. May involve finding missing equipment and cables.
- Reviews and prepares test data for unit selloff.
- Uses computer application software such as word processing and spreadsheets.
- Performs incidental related duties as assigned or required.
- Takes units through environmental testing at other facilities by scheduling use of facility, moving equipment to test facility, setting up unit, and testing the unit during the environmental exposure.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED combined with 1+ years of relevant work experience.
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/job-seekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/