Job ID # 2020-10793
Location: Mesa, AZ
Industry: Aerospace & Defense
Minimum Clearance: Ability to Obtain Secret
Minimum Education: Associate’s degree
Minimum Experience: 6 years
What You’ll Do:
- Leads the development and maintenance of mechanical/structural engineering product definition.
- Oversees the development and design of layouts and the modification of existing designs to satisfy customer and production requirements.
- Develops product definition based upon Boeing requirements and parameters.
- Coordinates development of product definition with internal/external parties to ensure compliance with applicable standards, requirements and design parameters as well as product functionality.
- Integrates work statement, work scope and work transfer packages with internal and external customers to requirements.
- Oversees, directs and integrates product definition data packages, requirements and parameters across internal and external business partners and products to provide a functional end-product. Investigates and resolves complex manufacturing process or engineering related issues.
- Verifies accuracy of technical and non-technical data produced by others.
- Develops, validates and maintains new processes and procedures to increase productivity and reduce costs.
- Works under minimal direction.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- Associates degree combined with 6+ years of relevant work experience.
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/job-seekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/