Advanced FPGA Design Engineer
Job ID # 2020-10518
Location: Bloomington, MN
Industry: Aerospace & Defense
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Experience: 2 years
What You’ll Do:
- Design, develop and test military electronic equipment and systems at company including: avionics mission computers, stores management systems, signal and radar processing systems and related equipment.
- Responsible for design, verification, associated documentation for FPGA development, design revision control and archival of design file.
- Implements detailed FPGA design approach, execute place/route, timing closure and confidence level testing.
- Participates in the generation of FPGA test and verification plans establishing functional criteria to ensure requirements are correctly implemented.
- Participates in the execution of verification plans and assists in development unit testing.
What You’ll Need:
- Verilog expert and familiar with System Verilog
- Familiar with high speed network switch design approaches
- Experience designing high speed interfaces and complex memory designs
- Design experience integrating 3rd party IP
- Design experience with protocols such as DDR, 10G Ethernet, Fibre Channel and PCIe in networking applications
- Familiar with embedded micro-processing systems
- Used constrained random verification approaches
- Successfully participated in design or verification activities to ensure implementation and verification of all requirements
- Familiar with Mentor Questa
- Board and Module digital logic design experience and been a member of a successful integration team
- Expertise with various scripting languages
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical or computer engineering combined with 2+ years of relevant work experience; or Master’s degree.
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/job-seekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/