Job ID # 2020-10818
Direct Hire Opportunity
Location: Arlington, VA
Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI
Minimum Education: High School Diploma / GED
Minimum Experience: 7 years
What You’ll Do:
- Provide technical oversight of the creation and maintenance of all networking configurations and data files
- Provide day-to-day communication/network security operation and maintenance of multiple secure network infrastructures
- Troubleshoot, develop and design network architectures consisting of multilevel access and multilevel security platforms supporting sites nationwide
- Configure, install, and troubleshoot Cisco routers, switches, VOIP systems, video teleconferencing, and various other network and telecommunication components
- Analyze and determine corrective action for secure data communications networks
- Troubleshoot, create and/or install 10/100/1000 Base T and fiber optic wiring as needed in support of network systems
- Implement US government COMSEC standards and practices Program, install, load, and troubleshoot KG-175 Taclane's
- Operate company’s GEMX application Implementation of Tempest standards
- SNMPv3 network monitoring applications
- Create/modify Microsoft Visio network diagrams
- Adapt to changing environments and coordinate large scale implementations using available resources Perform work tasks as assigned
- Evaluate and report on new/emerging network/communication technologies to enhance capacity, performance and reliability of the network
- Assist with development and execution of test plans and supporting documentation of all communications security configuration upgrades, additions or revisions for customer approval before implementation
- Develop, maintain and analyze network architecture designs
- Monitor key system metrics to identify trends and analysis
- Lead major project initiatives and develop configurations using expertise in routing protocols, firewalls, datacenter protocols, security requirements and network virtualization
- Design, develop, build, and test network engineering solutions as part of a team that introduces new technologies and/or improves existing technologies in compliance with established project management processes
- Ensure that the solutions are fully documented and in compliance with applicable security requirements for the classification level of the system
What You’ll Need:
- Active TS/SCI with ability to obtain Poly.
- Expertise in routing protocols, TCP/IP protocols, security requirements and network communications.
- Expertise in with network monitoring and reporting tools and technology
- Experience with Firewalls to include Palo Alto and Juniper
- Expertise in Tier III support
- Familiarity with applicable DISA, IC, and coalition security requirements documents such as STIGS
- Expertise with CISCO Routers, Switches, WAN Protocols (EIGRP), QOS, LAN and Data Center Protocols (Spanning -Tree, Fabric-enabled technologies, VoIP to support Data, Voice and Video)
- Familiarity with authentication and authorization to include 802.1X, ISE, RSA, etc.
- Familiarity with CISCO ASA appliances
- Experience with VTC systems to include Tandberg and Polycom
- Experience with Voice Over IP (VoIP)
- Familiarity with general Unix OS functionality
- Hands-on configuration experience with KG-175's
- Experience adapting to changing environments and coordinate large scale implementations using available resources
- Experience working helpdesk functions
- Experience with technical writing IE: SOPs, technical proposals, etc.
- Experience with Visio
- Experience with Network monitoring, preferably Solarwinds
- Applicants must meet DoD 8570.1 certification requirements for IAT-II or higher (e.g. GIAC Security Essentials - GSEC; CompTIA Security+ CE; Security Certified Network Professional - SCNP; Systems Security Certified Practitioner - SSCP)
- Cisco Certifications are preferred
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED combined with 7+ years of relevant work experience.
A Relocation Package may be available to qualified individuals.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/job-seekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/