Product Acceptance Spec B
Job ID # 2020-10840
Location: Hazelwood, MO
Industry: Aerospace & Defense
Minimum Education: High School Diploma / GED
Minimum Experience: 1 year
What You’ll Do:
- Verifies routine product conformance to design requirements.
- Provides objective evidence of results.
- Performs auditing, surveillance and monitoring.
- Identifies and documents discrepancies.
- Segregates and controls non-conforming items.
- Performs preliminary review and disposition of non-conformance.
- Conducts product review with customer during product or process verification.
- Identifies repetitive or significant non-conformances and initiates requests for corrective action.
What You’ll Need:
- Previous aerospace inspection experience - minimum 5 years.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma / GED combined with 1+ year of relevant work experience.
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/job-seekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/