Job ID # 2020-10841
Direct Hire Opportunity
Location: Huntsville, AL
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
What You’ll Do:
- Work on Information Solutions team.
- Provide support to multiple exciting projects and have the opportunity to assimilate multiple knowledge disciplines into solving complex problems.
- Analyze problems, develop innovative solutions, and implement them for real-world use.
What You’ll Need:
- Active Secret or Interim Secret security clearance.
- Experience in embedded systems design and/or controls
- Experience in Systems Engineering related to Computer Engineering
- Experience in Cybersecurity with a Systems Engineering viewpoint
- CISSP certification (ISSAP or ISSEP is a bonus)
- Experience in one or more of the following disciplines: Software Assurance, Hardware Assurance, RMF, SCRM, Criticality Analysis, Risk Assessment
- Preferred Data Science/Analytics
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer (or related degree) with Engineering experience, or Engineering degree combined with development experience, combined with 4-10 years of relevant Cyber and/or engineering experience.
A Relocation Package may be available to qualified individuals.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/job-seekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/