Job ID # 2020-10842
Location: Huntsville, AL
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Experience: 10 years
What You’ll Do:
- Manages the Recruiting Team’s performance by providing daily feedback, training, coaching and career development.
- Allocates resources effectively to ensure that recruiting capacity is aligned with hiring volume
- Creates and implements workforce planning/reporting on key recruiting metrics to measure team effectiveness and provide actionable insights
- Endeavors to develop strategies and processes that utilize both traditional and modern/current/innovative sources in order to cover all possible talent pools available to the business.
- Leads the strategic direction of the department and examines the hiring trends in anticipation of the labor market changes.
- Collaborates with Marketing and Communications teams to create and implement employer branding efforts on various social media and recruiting/networking platforms
- Plays a leading analytical role to leverage key dashboard tracking analytics and impact metrics in order to grow a data-driven recruiting team by evaluating and introducing alternative strategies, such as technology, social media, etc.
- Evaluates recruiting strategies and tactics in order to continually improve recruiting processes and consequently, the quality of talent brought into the business.
- Creates standardized reporting that lead to the identification of solutions and improvement areas for recruiting programs, providing insights for further decision making and strategy formulation.
- Consistently monitor client satisfaction and create solutions if objectives are not being met
- Continually monitor and evaluate the recruiter vs requisition ratio to ensure proper operational coverage in support of client’s requirements (forecast and plan)
- Protects and maintains the Moseley purpose, mission, vision and core values for Excellence in Customer Service
What You’ll Need:
- Technical recruiting experience, DoD experience a plus
- Experience managing teams of employees
- Experience with budgeting by identifying, prioritizing, acquiring, and allocating the resources needed to carry out the plan.
- Knowledge of Federal and State labor laws
- Advanced skills utilizing all aspects of MS Office Suite; with a special emphasis on Excel
- Expert level knowledge using social media for recruiting; i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Proven success with using Jobs Boards and ATS systems, preferably iCIMS
- Technologically adept and have a passion for conducting research and deriving actionable insights from raw data and information.
- Analyze the performance of the department’s existent recruiting strategies and procedures, identifying areas for improvement, availing solutions, and further developing new and improved strategies.
- Apply efficiency metrics experience to make information work for our company and for our customers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment, be innovative and willing to take risks, be welcoming to change, and be proactive and self-motivated working under minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, work comfortably in a cross-functional setting, have a strong executive presence, work comfortably with senior business leadership and executives, and demonstrate composure under stress and in times of ambiguity.
- Strong leadership and team management skills, ability to make sound decisions quickly and efficiently, able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) with 10+ years recruiting experience, preferably in the staffing industry.
- 5+ years business management experience
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/job-seekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/