Job ID # 2020-10862
Location: Chicago, IL
Industry: Aerospace & Defense
Minimum Education: High School Diploma / GED
Minimum Experience: 4+ years
What You’ll Do:
- Triage and organize all forms of communication as desired including incoming calls, messages and correspondence received.
- Coordinate and process domestic and international business travel arrangements.
- Monitor designated business traveler’s logistics and generate expense reports.
- Act as liaison and facilitate communications between the law department and clients, assess urgency of situation and determine appropriate action.
- Generate, revise, proofread letters, presentations, and correspondence.
- Verbally and electronically communicate a wide variety of information to multiple audiences.
- Review, assess, prioritize monitor status of pending items, follow up and keep attorney/staff informed.
- Manage calendars, coordinate meetings, teleconferences, WebEx meetings and conferences.
- Handle appropriately communications of a sensitive and confidential nature.
- Maintain files and correspondence using accepted legal office practices and company record keeping systems and procedures.
- Process invoices, track department budgets and generate reports using spreadsheets and internal legal matter management system.
- Reconcile corporate credit card charges to ensure timely and accurate reimbursement.
- Coordinate with the appropriate focal(s) to support the acquisition and maintenance of resources. Order and maintain office supplies.
- Plan and implement logistics for executive level internal and external events.
- Provide back-up assistance to other Legal Administrators as needed.
What You’ll Need:
- Experience providing administrative support to multiple customers such as executives, managers and staff members.
- Extensive work experience using Adobe Professional and Microsoft Office products including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to work under limited supervision in a fast-paced environment, and perform multiple work assignments concurrently, often within a short period of time.
- Must have a positive, flexible, and team-oriented attitude.
- Experience making domestic and international travel arrangements and generating expense reports preferred.
- Experience in schedule management and travel or event planning preferred.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED combined with 4+ years of relevant work experience.
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/job-seekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/