Visitor Relations Specialist
Job ID # 2020-10864
Location: Mukilteo, WA
Industry: Aerospace & Defense
Minimum Education: High School Diploma / GED
Minimum Experience: 1 year
What You’ll Do:
- Conducts and assists in developing tours of the company’s facilities to explain the manufacturing processes and related factory highlights in order to showcase the company and its products, leaving visitors, customers, suppliers, vendors and guests with a positive impression of the company.
- Interacts with internal and external customers.
- Researches subjects through interviews, reading, web search and reference materials to create and verify accurate and usable content.
- Partners with key stakeholders in the development of special events as necessary to meet business objectives.
- Keeps tours moving on time and in budget by working with others to ensure coordination.
- Conducts day-to-day business processes to support the tour center.
- Assists in resolving schedule conflicts and handles customer complaints.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED combined with 1+ year of relevant work experience.
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/job-seekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/