Service Desk Administrator
Job ID # 2020-10881
Location: Arlington, VA
Industry: Aerospace & Defense
Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI
Minimum Education: High School Diploma
Minimum Experience: 7 years
What You’ll Do:
- The successful Service Desk Administrator will be knowledgeable in the utilization of ITIL Process Framework principles and possess a technical background working classified environment that includes experience in troubleshooting connectivity issues, hardware and software support, hands-on and remote support.
- Provide first-response support to customer incidents and requests via phone and email.
- Triage customer issues. Resolve on-the-spot fixes (password resets, etc). Escalate tickets to appropriate teams.
- Maintain a high level of Help Desk customer focus by prioritizing issues and communicating appropriately with external and internal customers.
- Coordinate with cross-team and cross-departmental expertise necessary to effectively respond to issues.
- Ensure customer service excellence by monitoring tickets and reviewing customer feedback.
- Develop and document process and procedural enhancements and assist other departments as needed for continuous process and service improvement.
- Customer Service Focused.
- Maintain a high level of responsiveness, communication, professionalism, and overall knowledge.
- Team Management Focused.
- Maintain current knowledge on new and updates to existing products, as well as third-party OS and devices.
- Deliver excellent technical support and customer service.
- Work with the IT Help Desk Lead to ensure the Help Desk maintains compliance with Service Level Objectives (SLOs) in accordance contractual standards.
- Contribute to the change management process; represent the interests of the customer when assessing risk and impact.
What You’ll Need:
- This position requires an active TS/SCI Security Clearance. Must be willing and able to obtain a polygraph within a reasonable amount of time after hire, with acceptable timing determined by manager.
- Hands on experience using Remedy Ticketing system.
- Windows based Operating Systems (OS) and windows technology.
- Extensive troubleshooting experience.
- Networking experience.
- Customer service experience.
- Extensive Help Desk experience.
- Microsoft Office product experience.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Experience collecting system use metrics.
- A minimum of a IAT Level II (DoD 8570.1M) certification is required: e.g. GIAC Security Essentials - GSEC; CompTIA Security+ CE; Security Certified Network Professional - SCNP; Systems Security Certified Practitioner - SSCP
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent combined with a minimum of 7 years of related technical experience.
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/job-seekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/