Engineering Tech IV (SCA)
Job ID # 2020-10962
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Minimum Education: High School Diploma / GED
Minimum Experience: 3 years
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain, troubleshoot, repair, overhaul or install plumbing, life-safety, HVAC, and cubicle furniture equipment.
- Assist other team members with facilities related issues (plumbing, HVAC, life-safety, construction, carpentry, facilities rearrangement).
- Build wooden shipping crates and other fixtures.
- Maintain preventative maintenance logs as needed.
- Operate forklifts and company vehicles as required.
- Coordinate with suppliers and contractors as well as processing required paperwork to complete project.
What You’ll Need:
- Demonstrated aptitude for electro-mechanical device operation, computer literate, carpentry, valid driver license, must be able to obtain company forklift operator license, able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be available for after hours and weekend duty.
- Must have experience working with 120/208 and 277/480 volt 3 phase.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma / GED combined with 3+ years of relevant work experience.
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/job-seekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/