Job ID # 2020-10965
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Industry: Aerospace & Defense
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Experience: 3 years
What You’ll Do:
- Perform software requirements analysis.
- Develop software preliminary and detail design utilizing software design tools as specified by department standards.
- Develop code to implement software design, code development shall conform to department standards and procedures.
- Develop test procedures and perform unit/functional test on the executable software.
- Perform hardware/software integration.
- Develop and maintain software in accordance with the project and department development processes.
- Prepare status reports to management and support design/code reviews.
- Some travel may be required.
- Fifty percent office environment, fifty percent lab environment
What You’ll Need:
- Strong background in high level programming language such as Ada, C, or C++
- Knowledge of Mil STD 1553, Ethernet and CAN data bus desired.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Linux, Unix & PC experience.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer Science, Software Engineering, or related technical field combined with 3+ years of relevant engineering experience.
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/job-seekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/