Job ID # 2020-10984
Direct Hire Opportunity
Location: Dulles, VA
Industry: Cyber Defense
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Experience: 8 years
What You’ll Do:
- Apply current technologies to the design, development, evaluation and integration of computer information systems and networks to maintain system security.
- Work with commercial computer product vendors in the design and evaluation of state-of-the-art secure COTS applications, operating systems, networks and database products and technology.
- Provide security engineering and integration services to internal customers.
- Involved in a wide range of issues including secure architectures, secure electronic data traffic, network security, information security and privacy.
- Develop security systems for any manual or automated systems environments.
- Responsible for ensuring the protection of company data against unauthorized disclosure, accidental or intentional loss of data, or unauthorized modification.
What You’ll Need:
- Required Skills:
- Must have an active Secret Clearance with ability to obtain Top Secret with SCI eligibility
- Must be able to obtain DHS program suitability prior to starting employment
- Knowledge of Red Hat version 6 or 7 (rhel6/rhel7) with the ability to engineer, install, administer and maintain
- Skilled in Linux-related scripting (Bash, Perl, Python, etc.)
- Experience analyzing and evaluating the security of new and existing IT systems and the procedures to protect information system assets from intentional or inadvertent modification, disclosure, or destruction
- Kernel infrastructure understanding in a Linux environment
- Experience analyzing and evaluating the design and operating effectiveness of Information technology and security controls that are in place
- Knowledge and understanding of operating systems, networks and services
- Experience evaluating security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information
- Manage changes to system and assesses the security impact of those changes.
- Participate in 24x7 schedules with fixed shift and possible weekend support.
- Desired Skills:
- Experience with Apache web server configuration and management
- Management, deployment and troubleshooting of Java and Tomcat applications
- Satellite Server
- IDM/Free IPA
- Training/certification in any of the following strongly desired:
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 8+ years of relevant work experience.
- Additional years of work experience may be substituted for a degree.
A Relocation Package may be available to qualified individuals.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/job-seekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/