Job ID # 2020-10985
Direct Hire Opportunity
Location: Dulles, VA
Industry: Cyber Defense
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Experience: 4 years
What You’ll Do:
- Building, testing, and administering highly available Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform cluster
- Supporting the Ansible Tower enterprise environment including engineering playbooks, training and developing standards and guidelines for engineers in their use of Ansible
- Assisting application teams with on-boarding to the OpenShift platform in areas such as resource requirements, capacity analysis, troubleshooting support
- Working with vendors to troubleshoot the platform and issues related to integrations with other internal systems
- Integrating and automating the program’s security posture
- Monitoring hardware, VM and container metrics for the purposes of maintaining cluster health and identifying thresholds for scaling
- Developing and automating repeatable tasks
- Performance tuning of infrastructure components.
What You’ll Need:
- Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
- Experience working with Red Hat OpenShift Infrastructure design, deployment and operational support
- Knowledge of Linux Containers (Docker), Kubernetes, and deployment of containerized applications/microservices architectures
- Demonstrated skill with at least one or more configuration management/scripting technologies such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools such as GitLab, Jenkins, Nexus, Artifactory or comparable substitutes
- Experience with software security, secure coding, or software assurance tools and techniques
- Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques
- Familiarity with a virtualized cloud environment (preferably VMware/VSphere)
- Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following database technologies: SQL, Oracle, MySQL, JBDC, NOSQL, etc.
- Experience and/or familiarity with DevOps, Continuous Development/Continuous Integration concepts, and automated test tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Rational Team Concert, JIRA, Git, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Junit, JMeter, RSpec, and/or Cucumber.
- Desired Certifications:
- DoD 8570.1 IAT Level II
- Certifications related to Agile development and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe Agilist (SA), SAFe Practitioner (SP) or SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or Computer Systems Engineering combined with 4+ years of relevant work experience.
- Two years of relevant work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
A Relocation Package may be available to qualified individuals.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/job-seekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/