Job ID # 2020-11023
Location: State College, PA
Industry: Aerospace & Defense
Minimum Education: High School Diploma / GED
What You’ll Do:
- Perform the physical and administrative tasks involved in the receiving, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies, and equipment.
- Unpack and check goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintain records of received goods, package and prepare materials for delivery to the designated program and manufacturing locations, perform cycle counts and inventory verification of parts based on information provided, and examine, stock, and distribute materials in inventory warehouse or distribution center.
What You’ll Need:
- Ability to heavy items
- Basic computer skills with knowledge of the enterprise software tools (MRP, Receiving)
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma / GED
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/job-seekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/