Job ID # 2020-11040
Direct Hire Opportunity
Location: Montgomery, AL
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Experience: 3 years
What You’ll Do:
- Mechanical System ; Must be a skilled engineer in mechanical for pneumatic and hydraulic systems along with mechatronics.
- DFMEA and PFMEA generation; to provide feedback to management for risk mitigation.
- for Manufacture (DFM) thorough knowledge of to support on-site .
- Implementation of 5S and continuous improvement / lean principles.
- Demonstrate knowledge of mechanical properties of materials, electronic component selection for performance and duty cycle, and a wide understanding of and assembly processes for production.
- Must be able to and execute HMI and telemetric designs for hydraulic and pneumatic system designs that meets minimum standard requirements. Experience with international standards (ISO, EN, CE, etc..) is a plus.
- Working in a data driven decision environment where Root Cause and Corrective Action are well documented.
- Performing the design mechanical systems and components.
What You’ll Need:
- Comprehend customer specifications, railroad regulations, and government regulations to determine proper parameters for custom product .
- Capable of travelling to remote locations as needed to gather data and feedback on performance. Must have valid driver’s license.
- Producing an error free engineering and drawing packages for hydraulic and pneumatic circuits using sound engineering practices.
- Communicate ideas to colleagues and clients through excellent verbal and writing skills. Superior listening skills to understand clients' needs and receive feedback from them and coworkers.
- Problem-solving to be able to identify problems and come up with viable solutions. Use of critical thinking skills to evaluate the options and select the best one.
- Active as systems engineer to acquire new information and incorporate it into daily work.
- of others' work product, as well as that of electrical products, components, and applications, to make improvements as required
- Proficient experience in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient experience in and engineering CAD.
- Proficient experience in Computational Flow Dynamics (CFD).
- Involves frequent bending, kneeling, stooping, lifting, climbing and walking on gravel and other uneven surfaces.
- Must work in all types of weather conditions (rain, sleet, snow, wind, dust, extreme heat/cold).
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with all levels, including company management, customers, staff, contractors, vendors and site personnel.
- Other duties as assigned.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience preferred
A Relocation Package may be available to qualified individuals.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.