Mid-Level Embedded Developer
Job ID # 2020-10047
Direct Hire Opportunity
Location: Hanover, MD
Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Poly
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Experience: 5 years
What You’ll Do:
- Contributing to the design, development and implementation of countermeasures, system integration, and tools specific to Cyber and Information Operations.
- Analyze, decompose, disassemble code, perform static code analysis, kernel-level debugging, and debug and modify software.
- Be involved in Protocol Analysis, Vulnerability Assessment, Security Research, Rapid Prototyping of proof of concept capabilities.
What You’ll Need:
- TS/SCI with Poly
- Fully proficient knowledge of operating system fundamentals (interrupts, threading, virtual memory, device drivers) and internals (memory layouts and management, binary file formats)
- Fully proficient knowledge and exposure to computer processor architectures and instructions sets
- Fully proficient experience with scripting languages such as Python, Perl, Bash and in low-level programming of device drivers in a Unix, Linux, or Windows environment
- Ability to handle more complex assignments and grasp and apply new information quickly
- Shows fully proficient initiative on assignments, exercises independent judgment and professionally executes projects with little direction
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Technical expertise in 2+ of the following areas:
- Systems Requirements Analysis
- Software System Design
- Software System Development
- Software System Integration
- Software System Testing
- 5+ years of work experience in 3+ of the following:
- Developing embedded software systems in assembly, C and/or C++
- Protocol analysis such as TCP/IP, SDH/SONET, ATM, MPLS/GMPLS, Ethernet, Carrier Grade Ethernet
- Developing embedded software systems in one or more of the following operating system environments: Unix, Linux, VxWorks
- Experience with operating system internals with one or more of the following operating systems: Unix, Linux, VxWorks
- Experience with reverse engineering and analysis of software
- Experience with Ida Pro or Ghidra
- Low-level programming of device drivers in a Unix, Linux or Windows environment
- Working knowledge of common protocols/standards such as TCP/IP, SDH/SONET, ATM, MPLS/GMPLS, Ethernet, Carrier Grade Ethernet
- Bit-level data analysis
- Hands-on experience with integrating hardware and software systems
- Experience with Python or similar scripting languages
- Proof of concept tools
- Systems engineering of large scaled embedded systems
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering combined with 5+ years of relevant experience; Master’s degree combined with 3+ years of relevant experience.
A Relocation Package may be available to qualified individuals.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/job-seekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/