Senior Advanced Systems Engineer
Job ID # 2020-11211
Direct Hire Opportunity
Location: Quincy, Massachusetts
Clearance Requirement: Secret Clearance
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Experience: 8 years
What You’ll Do:
- Lead model and simulation activities as you participate in requirements analysis and management, functional analysis, performance analysis, system design, trade studies, systems integration, and test (verification)
What You’ll Need:
- Secret Clearance
- Strong knowledge of systems engineering concepts, principles and theories
- Strong proficiency with requirements management & system modeling tools
- Exceptional communication skills with the capacity to get buy-in on concepts and ideas
- Creative thinking with the ability to multi-task
- Aptitude to quickly grasp and apply new information
- Effectively leads teams to the successful completion of major programs and projects
- Ability to interact with project teams, managers and end users
- Agile experience preferred.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Systems Engineering, a related specialized area or field, combined with 8 + years of relevant experience; or Master’s Degree combined with 6 + years of relevant experience
A Relocation Package may be available to qualified individuals.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/job-seekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/