Senior Principal Systems Engineer
Job ID # 2020-11212
Direct Hire Opportunity
Location: Quincy, Massachusetts
Clearance Requirement: Secret Clearance
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Experience: 10 years
What You’ll Do:
- Analysis and management, functional analysis, performance analysis, system design, trade studies, systems integration and test (verification) in the development and evaluation of networks and information systems.
What You’ll Need:
- Secret Clearance
- Substantial use, understanding and tailoring of systems engineering concepts, principles and theories
- Substantial proficiency with requirements management & system modeling tools
- Ability to recognize various architectural patterns, apply them appropriately, understand strengths/weaknesses within those architectures and develop architectural variations as necessary
- Active contributor to the achievement of business objectives
- Creative thinking with the ability to multi-task
- Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas
- Effectively leads complex assignments; interacts with both customers and end-users
- Agile experience preferred.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Systems Engineering, a related specialized area or field, combined with 10 + years of relevant experience; or Master’s Degree combined with 8 + years of relevant experience.
A Relocation Package may be available to qualified individuals.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/job-seekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/