CL -- Software Lead (C++, Linux, Scrum Master)
Job ID # 2020-11215
Location: Manassas, Virginia
Industry: Aerospace & Defense
Clearance Requirement: Secret Clearance
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Experience: 5 Years
What You’ll Do:
- Lead a team of 4-6 Software Engineers who are developing mostly C++ (and some Java) in a Linux environment for the Navy
- Assist with System Integration and Test
- Serve as Scrum Master and Product Owner to coordinate software activities for various Submarine Baselines
- Conduct Planning Increment (PI) events, hold daily scrums, and coordinate SW Build releases
- Work onsite with the development team at Lockheed Martin Integration facility in Manassas Virginia coordinating with the ARCI/SWFTS community
- Advocate for critical enhancements and fixes with your government counterparts
- Write and repair C++ code within a Linux environment
- Document software solutions using strong oral and written communication skills
- Lead by example with strong work ethic and ability to multi-task in a collaborative (team) environment
What You’ll Need:
- Required Skills:
- C++ software development within a Linux environment
- Large System Integration (preferably Navy DOD environment)
- Agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Jira to manage the Agile software team
- ARCI or SWFTS submarine software development
- Agile certifications or equivalent experience as Scrum Master or Product Owner
- Digital Signal Processing development
- Requirements management
- Agile experience preferred.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or related technical field combined with 5 + years of relevant experience; or Master’s Degree combined with 3 + years of relevant experience.
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/job-seekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/