Advanced Engineering Technician
Job ID # 2021-13760
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Industry: Aerospace & Defense
Minimum Education: Associate’s Degree
Minimum Experience: 3 Years
What You’ll Do:
- Provide an opportunity to further advance the cutting-edge technology that supports some of our nation’s core defense/intelligence services and systems.
- Perform hardware integration and test of highly complex, highly-reliable spaceflight payload electronics.
- Perform alignment, testing, problem troubleshooting, data analysis, and technical evaluation of Digital and RF modules.
- Develop and prepare reports, procedure documentation, and a high level of understanding of product specifications.
What You’ll Need:
- Strong background in electrical test techniques is required. Knowledgeable use of test equipment such as network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, and signal generators is required.
- Read and follow detailed work instructions and/or test procedures.
- Second and/or third shift coverage will be required for most assignments.
- Has a solid understanding of the job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks
- Works on assignments that are difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations
- Focus is on completing tasks or activities supporting implementation of procedures
- Receives little instruction on daily work with general instructions on newly introduced assignments
- May provide direction to other employees with similar duties
- Prefer recent experience working with high-reliability spaceflight electronic hardware, including experience in both digital and RF/microwave circuit testing and special test equipment build. Candidate qualifications include:
- Competent computer skills and knowledge of UNIX, Windows and MS Office are required.
- Able to interpret complex engineering drawings, diagrams and schematics and the necessary interfaces.
- Interface daily with engineering and may be tasked to run special tests.
- Able to demonstrate skills and initiative to complete actions.
- Able to manage time effectively in order to support multiple projects throughout the work day.
- Work successfully with associates in other departments and understand cross-functional relationships.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- Associate’s Degree in a related discipline or equivalent combined with 3 + years of relevant work experience.
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a preemployment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/jobseekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/aboutus/