- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification
- Global Industrial Cybersecurity Professional (GICSP)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) certification is highly desired.
- Specializes in System Remediation, Security Hardening, and DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) accreditation packages.
- Able to assess Network vulnerabilities to include identifying and correcting STIG findings.
- Able to generate scripts using Perl, PHP, Python or PowerShell.
- Strong understanding of US Army information system accreditation process including DIACAP and RMF.
- Able to participate with the client in the strategic design process to translate security and business requirements into technical designs.
- Strong background in: control systems, Linux, Windows Server, Active Directory, Networking, or securing systems.
- Able to create professional reports for system owners and technical staff that accurately describes test events and results including developing and/or correcting C&A documentation and system artifacts
- Able to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance; current TS clearance preferred.
- Experience with common Cyber tools: Kali Linux, Aircrack, Nmap, Nessus, Ettercap, Wireshark
- DoD 8500.2, ACAS, NESSUS Pro, Security Compliance Checker, Security Technical Implementation Guides, and DISA Security Readiness Review.
- DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) and Risk Management Framework (RMF) accreditation packages.
- Information Technology/Information Assurance/Cyber experience focused on moving IT Systems from DIACAP and the Risk Management Frame work
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent and 5+ years related experience preferred, high school diploma required.
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
About Our Company:
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services. For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries. These business relationships give you the opportunity to not only find a job, but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success.
Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Join a team that values your experience!