- Required – TS SI/TK security clearance is required at time of hire.
- Able and willing to travel CONUS 25-50%
- In depth knowledge of Cloud environments, technologies, and applications.
- In depth knowledge of task Planning and Real-time Embedded Task and Resource Management
- In depth knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies
- In depth knowledge of C/C++ code development, integration and test
- In depth knowledge of JAVA code development, integration and test
- Preferred experience in application store and distribution system development and fielding
- Subsystem integration and test; experience as an IPT Lead
- A seasoned, experienced professional with wide range of professional experience and strong understanding of software engineering concepts, principles, and theories; an expert at applying technical standards and methodologies to resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways
- Demonstrate strong skills helping company meet financial and business objectives by resolving complex issues in creative, effective and financially favorable ways
- Can solve complex, diverse problems with in-depth evaluation of variables
- Exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Detailed and strong knowledge of technology trends; champions new idea, product, or process
- Strong knowledge of software development process and software engineering concepts, principles, and theories
- Strong knowledge of software tools supporting Integrated Development Environments (IDE), version control, defect reporting and scripting
- Detailed knowledge of other related engineering and support disciplines
- Strong ability to excel at the development of new theories and methods
- Strong ability to be creative, innovative, and responsible; to master advanced decision-making skills; to grasp and apply new information quickly; to multi-task
- Shows initiative on assignments, professionally executes projects as a technical lead with little or no direction, frequently provides direction and leadership to technical teams and determines methods and procedures, can handle significant responsibility, leadership and accountability while executing very complex assignments
- Team player who thrives in collaborative environments and revels in team success, meeting and exceeding personal and team commitments
- Advocate; champion at interpreting, defining and applying company policies and procedures to resolve very complex issues
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong written and verbal communications skills: in communicating issues, impacts, and corrective actions; someone who is capable of providing technical leadership to an organization; recognize and clearly report relevant information
- Strong understanding of basic task/project leadership principles including SPI/CPI, Earned Value, Cost Account Management (CAM), and Statistical Process Controls
*US Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- BS in Computer Science, Software or Electrical Engineering, or related (or equivalent experience) with at least 8 years’ experience in embedded real-time software applications associated with communications and EW systems design, test and verification (or MS with 6 years’ experience).
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
About Our Company:
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services. For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries. These business relationships give you the opportunity to not only find a job but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success.
Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Join a team that values your experience!