- Required – Active Secret Clearance. Candidates without active clearance will not be considered.
- Experience leading a Group in developing software solutions.
- Experience with agile processes.
- Experience with full software lifecycle including code development, process management, GUI design, requirements analysis/ mapping (not development).
- Experience with mission planning.
- Seasoned, professional with wide range of professional experience and strong understanding of software engineering concepts, principles, and theories
- Expert at applying technical standards and methods to creatively resolve a wide range of issues.
- Demonstrate strong skills at helping company meet financial and business objectives by resolving complex issues in creative, effective and financially favorable ways.
- Able to work on diverse, complex problems using in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Detailed, strong knowledge of technology trends; champions new ideas and product and process improvements.
- Strong knowledge of software development process and software engineering concepts, principles, and theories.
- Strong knowledge of software tools supporting Integrated Development Environments (IDE), version control, defect reporting and scripting.
- Detailed knowledge of other related engineering and support disciplines.
- Strong ability to excel at the development of new theories and methods.
- Strong awareness of business objectives and Engineering's role in achieving.
- Strong ability to be creative, innovative and responsible, and able to master advanced decision-making skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task, and grasp and apply new information quickly.
- Shows initiative on assignments; professionally executes projects as a technical lead with little or no direction; frequently provides direction and leadership to technical teams; determines methods and procedures.
- Strong ability to handle significant responsibility, leadership and accountability while executing very complex assignments.
- Strong ability to be a team player who thrives in collaborative environments and revels in team success, meeting and exceeding personal and team commitments.
- Advocate and champion at interpreting, defining and applying company policies and procedures to resolve very complex issues.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong ability to recognize and clearly report relevant information.
- Strong understanding of basic task/project leadership principles including SPI/CPI, Earned Value, Cost Account Management (CAM), and Statistical Process Controls.
- Skilled in communicating issues, impacts, and corrective actions; someone who is capable of providing technical leadership to an organization.
*US Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering or a related technical field is required (or equivalent experience), plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience.
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
About Our Company:
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services. For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries. These business relationships give you the opportunity to not only find a job but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success.
Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Join a team that values your experience!