- Required – Active Secret clearance. Candidates without active clearance will not be considered.
- Experience with display design, development and integration
- Experiences with C++ and JAVA software development for 3D displays
- Experience with WWJ/3D GIS, NGA data sets, very strong Linux Skills
- Experience with multi-threaded Java objects and GUI components
- Experience with developing software for clients and servers
- Experience with developing software for Windows, Solaris and Linux environments
- Experience with mission planning
- Experience with Digester, XML, SQL, JDBC, Perl, Bash, JBuilder, Eclipse, MySQL, PVCS, Sybase
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a proficient understanding of software engineering concepts, principles, and theories and expert at applying technical standards and methodologies to resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways
- Capable of working on problems of diverse scope requiring extensive analysis of data and evaluation of a multitude of factors
- Demonstrates proficient judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Proficient knowledge of the software development process as well as software engineering concepts, principles, and theories
- Proficient knowledge of other related engineering and support disciplines
- Detailed and proficient knowledge of technology trends and champions new ideas and product and process improvements
- Proficient knowledge of software tools supporting Integrated Development Environments (IDE), version control, defect reporting and scripting
- Able to be creative, innovative and responsible, to master proficient decision-making skills, to multi-task, and to grasp and apply new information quickly
- Proficient ability to handle significant responsibility, leadership and accountability while executing complex assignments; shows initiative on assignments, and professionally executes projects with little direction, or can provide direction and leadership to technical teams
- Exercises independent judgment and sometimes defines new procedures and practices to improve team and company performance
- Proficient ability to be a team player who thrives in collaborative environments and revels in team success, meeting and exceeding personal and team commitments
- Advocate and champion applying company policies and procedures to resolve complex issues
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient written and verbal communications skills: communicating issues, impacts, and corrective actions, and recognizing and clearly reporting relevant information
- Can provide technical leadership to an organization
- Proficient in the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the software development life cycle to support the generation of technical engineering products
*US Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related technical field is required (or equivalent experience), plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
About Our Company:
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services. For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries. These business relationships give you the opportunity to not only find a job but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success.
Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Join a team that values your experience!