- Required – one or more years of direct Aerospace Structural Experience, preferably three years. Candidates without aerospace structural experience will not be considered.
- Required – successfully pass an assessment
- Required – available to work Mon - Sun with flexible hours based upon the factory. Able to work up to 12 hours per day on assigned days and up to 40 hours per week; hours will be determined based upon business needs. Flexible to be moved as needed to the evening, afternoon, or morning shifts if necessary for the business need.
- Able to select correct parts, materials, tools, assemblies, standards, hardware, etc.
- Able to lift less than 25 lbs; occasionally 21-35 lbs or 2-person lift for weights greater than 50 lbs
- Able to bend and twist at the waist, walk, crawl, crouch, stand for long periods, kneel, reach, climb/balance, flex/extend, rotate head/neck, sitting, crawling, squatting, bend/stoop, lying down, and operate foot controls
- Contact with sealants and solvents, exposure to noise, working on elevated platforms
- Use personal protective gear for face, eyes, ears, hand, and arms as required.
- Pass visual acuity and color perception tests
- Read, write, and comprehend the English language
- Able to read and understand blueprints, drawings, schematics, engineering dispositions and instructions.
- Handle, use, and dispose of hazardous material
- Obtain & maintain training certifications as required to support assignment responsibilities
- Occasional (1 to 3 hrs) finger manipulation
- Able to stand for long periods of time, and work in elevated and/or confined spaces as required.
- Frequent reaching overhead (3 to 6 hrs), walking on flat surfaces, standing flat or uneven surfaces, and balancing on a ladder, steps, or uneven surfaces (occasional climbing on 3-12 ft ladders or stands)
- Occasional contact with metals; exposure to plastics and solvents to atmospheric conditions; exposure to noise
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required and typically 1 or more years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 1 year of Aerospace Structural Experience required.
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
About Our Company:
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services. For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries. These business relationships give you the opportunity to not only find a job, but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success.
Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Join a team that values your experience!