- Security Clearance / International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR). Therefore, all applicants must be U. S. Persons as defined in ITAR 120. 15 (e. g. , U. S. Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card holder) or protected individual. Also see 8 U. S. C. 1101(a)(20) and 8 U. S. C. 1324b(a)(3)
- Microsoft Excel experience with an understanding of advanced functions and pivot tables
- Background in Supply Chain processes such as planning, purchasing, inventory and/or warehouse operations
- Experience in Supply Chain, Procurement or Business Experience with purchasing policies and procedures
- Demonstrated proficiency in Enterprise Resource Planning Systems (SAP preferred)
- Experience following standard business procedures, and general business knowledge/acumen
- Demonstrated capability in developing and applying basic professional analytical techniques to develop solutions for problems
- Experience with both purchasing and material planning
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment with multi-functional teams
- Experience develop and implementing acquisition agreement strategies for complex subcontracts
- Interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to navigate a dynamic environment
- Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to work in team environment
- Impeccable attention to detail, passion for driving change and ability to look at big picture
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical, numerical and financial management skills
- Strong project management skills
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Experience executing corporate initiatives for cost reduction, cost avoidance, spend management and business process redesign
- Change management skills to communicate complex strategies and approaches to gain cross functional team buy-in
- Analytical skills to identify issues, assess impact and communicate risk and mitigation plans at executive management level
- Professional Experience lead a multi-functional team(s) through the strategic sourcing processes
- Knowledge of industry trends and new technologies related to information technology strategic sourcing
*U.S. Citizenship or Green Card is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Non-negotiable Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Supply Chain combined with a minimum of 6 to 10 years of experience in Supply Chain or a Business function / discipline
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
About Our Company:
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services. For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries. These business relationships give you the opportunity to not only find a job, but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success.
Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Join a team that values your experience!