Job ID # 2019-9477
Location: Ft. Gordon, GA
Clearance Requirement: Interim Secret
Minimum Education: Associate’s Degree
Join our Warfighter Information Network Tactical (WIN-T) program as an Instructor.
What You’ll Do:
- Conduct classroom instruction in support of the TRADOC Army Learning Model (ALM), in a blended learning environment
- Work with simulations and computer-based training and write scripts and storyboards for training videos
- Rotate between teams performing instruction and classroom preparation while delivering and assisting students with training
What You’ll Need:
- Required – Active or Interim Secret Clearance.
- 3 years’ experience instructing WIN-T course material and/or worked directly in the career field during 3 of the preceding 5 years
- Current (within the last 5 years) Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) Certification or equivalent (Re-certification within 6 months of employment is acceptable)
- Support Cadre Training Course certification (SCTC) or Cadre Training Course certification (CTC) or willing to complete in a timely fashion upon hire
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, Networking or related field of study; or hold at least 1 current commercial certification in the following areas:
- CCAI Instructors
- CCNA Routing and Switches, Voice or Wireless
- CCNA Voice
- CCNP Switch
- Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE
- CompTIA Net+ or Security +
- Certified Information Security Professional
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/job-seekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/about-us/